1. I give you this ring as a sign of my love and loyalty.
2. With this ring, I seal my promise to be your faithful and loving wife/husband as God is my witness.
3. I promise to embrace our life together with compassion, faith and spirit. I will be a loyal friend, one who will believe in you and stand by you always. With this ring I give you the promise of my unconditional love forever.
4. I give you this ring, my beloved, my friend, my wife/husband, in token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love.
5. May this ring forever be the symbol of my eternal love for you.
6. I give you this ring as a sign of my love, knowing that love is precious and fragile, yet strong. This ring is a symbol of the vows we have made here today. I give you this ring as I give you my love, for the rest of my life.
7. Today I give myself to you and ask for your tomorrows. I promise to love you above all others, to give you my strength and ask yours in return, to stand by you in good times and in bad. I give you all my trust and unconditional love. May this ring be a token of my undying love for you.
8. ___, I ask for nothing more from this good life that I live out its days with you. I offer my hand, my heart, my soul and trust. They will be safe with you. Let us walk as one. Let this ring be a symbol or our union.
9. I offer you this ring as a symbol of the vows we have taken. I ask that you take it and wear it that all may know you are touched by my love. (I accept this ring and wear it proudly as your husband/wife.)
10. With this ring I pledge to you by deepest love and devotion.
11. With this ring I pledge the rest of my life to you as your wife/husband, lover and friend.
12. With this ring I thee wed, pledging to you all my love and faithfulness forevermore.
13. As the ring encircles your finger from this day forward, year in and year out, so will my love forever encircle you. Wear this ring as a symbol this love and a reminder of the vows we have made to each other today.
14. With this ring I symbolize our union as husband and wife, for today, tomorrow and all the years to come. Please wear it as a reminder of our deep and abiding love.
15. I give you this ring as a sign of my love, and with all that I have, I honor you and take you for my husband/wife.
16. In pledge of the marriage vows made between us, I offer you this ring. Let it be to you and to me and to all the world, a symbol of the covenant of marriage we have entered into this day.
17. As God is my witness, please accept this ring as a symbol of the promise I have made to you, to be your faithful and loving husband/wife.
18.I give you this ring as a token and a pledge of my abundant love, and I promise from this day forward, to love, to honor, to cherish and respect you, in sickness and in health, wealth and poverty, for all the days of our lives.
19. I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and as a reminder of the promises exchanged today.
20.I give you this ring as a symbol of my promise to always love you, cherish you, honor you and respect you.